viactiv

okay- as a girl vegan athlete who needs tons of calcium because we tend to
have fat percentage problems i have always had a problem getting enough
calcium. i was wandering the ailes of CVS and found these wonderful
chocolat chews called viactiv that provide 500mg of calcium a piece with
only 20 calories and .5grams of fat. i was wondering if any one had any
information of these- are they healthy, heplful ect. or am i wasting my
money- thanks again
Catheirne