Indian Cooking

Hi everyone.  I have a book "Secrets of Fat-Free Indian Cooking", including
several curry recipes.  The book is by Priya Kulkarni and Anita Ranade. Some
of the recipes do have a bit of oil, but they can be adapted.  Putting the
spices in with the onions as Cheri suggested is one good way.  I must
confess, I haven't cooked anything yet, but it is a good read.  I often read
cookbooks like novels!  The ISBN # is 0-89529-805-8.  Let us know if anyone
makes anything.
Elizabeth