Re: Milk Substitutes

Lisa asked about milk substitutes that don't taste yucky. I would
recommend a product called Soy Good. It's powdered, in a can, and tastes
just like milk. Trader Joe's sells it, and had samples out one day. I
tasted it and it tasted so much like milk (which I HATE) that I could
taste it in my mouth the rest of the day. Yuck!!! Anyway, this is the
brand I buy for my kids and they drink it interchangeably with regular
milk and don't seem to skip a beat. Let me know if you need the company
info from the can, if anyone needs to track it down that way.

Julie in San Jose