peanut butter

I know this is a fat-free list but if anyone here has
experience using natural peanut butter would you please
email me privately?  Also, to keep this post semi-on-
topic, does anyone have any suggestions as to kid-
friendly alternatives to peanut butter?  My daughter lives
for the stuff, which is okay with me because it means she
doesn't eat luncheon meats/hot dogs.  But now that she's
going to school we need to come up with other things to
feed her for lunch -- portable things.  I was thinking of
using different sandwich spreads, like hummus (which
she already likes).  If anyone has any other suggestions
that would be wonderful.

--Korillian