Tofu Salad Recipe?

Help!!! I had a Tofu Salad from the Safeway Deli in Hawaii. I know it wasn't
fatfree but am sure it could be adapted to make it close to fatfree. What I
really need is the recipe for the sauce. They wouldn't give it to me. I know
it had Soyu, sugar, garlic, lemon and sesame o** and vegetable o**. Just
don't know the amounts. It was scrumptous....and I don't like tofu!! I know
someone in the group has a recipe. If it doesn't meet the guidelines of this
group....please email me privately @ AC5534@xxxxxxx and put Tofu Salad in the
Subject...no attachments please
Thanks,
Ann