Butter Alternative

Hi Lisa,

My choice for a butter substitute is made by Fleischmann and comes in a
squeeze bottle. It's called 5 Calorie Spread and is made from skim milk.  It
has a very pleasing flavor   and is 5 calories per tablespoon.  It has zero
calories from fat.  I use it on toast, pancakes, waffles and on fresh sour
dough bread.  I use it when making garlic bread but it is not a substitute
for pie crusts or where fat is required in baking. It contains zero transfat
as well.

Ciao,  Marilyn Bruning