Soy Protein Powder

I ordered some of the soy protein powder from Dixie Diner thinking maybe I'd
mix it into my oatmeal in the morning.  I tried it this morning and although
it is virtually tasteless, it significantly changed the texture of the
oatmeal to the point where I couldn't tolerate it.  Does anybody have a
really low/no fat and low calorie recipe that I could incorporate this
powder into?  Preferably one that doesn't involve soy milk (yuk).  I'm
trying to lower my cholesterol level (a lot) and this is supposed to help as
well as keep my protein intake up due to weightlifting and working out.
Thanks for any help.