Pie crust

< have a great recipe for a lemon dessert that could be modified to fat
free EXCEPT, I don't know what to use in place of the butter. The base
calls for graham crumbs, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of soft butter. Does
anyone have any suggestions? I'll try the responses and post the recipe if
it tastes OK.>>

I used to have a recipe for a FF crust like this but I pitched it because it
came out gross.  The only thing I can think of that might work is a product
called Wonderslim.  I think its made of pureeied raisens, dateds...etc.  If
you try it with Wonderslim or furit puree just dont overbake.  IT will come
out like a rock.  Personally, if this is a filling that you pour into a baked
crust and then chill  you could used FF cookies layered in a pan, pour the
filling on top and then layer cookies on top.  It would not have the pie
effect but might still work.

Peggy