Fat Free, Vegan Lunch Packs

For Korillian, who asked about lunch ideas for her daughter.  These are
vegan, and Fat Free.

lunch-pack-cabbage recipe

Date:    Mon, 12 Sep 94 13:19:14 PDT
 From:    vmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Cabbage on Tomato Sauce
 -----------------------

 1/2 cabbage, cleaned and chopped coarsly
 3-5 roma tomaoes
 about 1 cup of fat-free vegetarian tomato/basil
     spaghetti sauce.

 Put cabbage, tomatoes, and sauce into plastic
 lunch container. DO NOT MIX!

 Mix and nuke for 7 minutes for slightly crunchy
 cabbage, 9 minutes or more for soft cabbage.
 kwvegan vegan

lunch-pack-curry-rice recipe

Date:    Tue, 06 Sep 94 13:10:26 PDT
 From:    vmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Quick Lunches (Curried Rice and Peas)

 Pre-cook 1 cup of Basmati rice and put into plastic lunch box.
 Add 1-2 cups of frozen peas.
 Sprinkle generously with curry powder. I use about 2 teaspoons.
 Salt if desired.

 At work, stir, then nuke for 5 minutes.
 kwvegan vegan

lunch-pack-potato-cabbage recipe

Date:    Tue, 13 Sep 94 14:34:38 PDT
 From:    vmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This is a bit strange, but I liked it:

 Potato/Cabbage Box
 ------------------

 1/2 cabbage chopped coarsly
 2 small potatoes
 1 dozen or more mushrooms
 2 T minced chives
 salt
 black pepper
 paprika

 Layer into lunch box in this order. Do not mix.
 Mix at work and nuke for 10 minutes on high.

 Option: I would think this would be good with
         some caraway seed or Oregano added. I
         could also imagine using 2 teaspoons of
         sweet curry instead of the pepper and paprika.

 kwvegan vegan
lunch-pack-beans recipe