Re: on top of cereal

Another possibility, if you can't find anything you like on your cereal,
is to eat the cereal dry and have with it a glass of something you _do_
like.  I've never found a soy milk that I could tolerate on most cereals
(with the exception of meusli, with which almost any soy or rice milk is
tolerable), so I started eating my cereal dry and having a glass of
water or juice on the side.

No more worries about the flakes going soggy in milk, that's for sure!
:)

Faith

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books