Wonder Chocolate Chips

In a vegetarian magazine that I subscribe to I found a reference to Wonder
Chocolate Chips (I believe they are fat free chocolate chips) made by the
company that makes Wonderslim (fruit puree) egg and fat substitute.  I have
never seen them at any of the stores in my area (Fremont, CA) and I have
requested the stores to carry them but they still don't have them.  Has
anyone ever seen them in the stores, if so where.  I don't think the company
has a web address but if anyone knows of an online store that carries them I
would appreciate getting the address.

Thanks,
Karen Dulude