Re: Restaurants

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:22:56 -0500
From: Aiko Pinkoski <apinkoski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NYC restaurant input please

Hi, I'm trying to plan a long weekend to NYC and could
use some input on restaurants...
I found on the New York Today web pages, a restaurant
named "Heartbeat" that the review says cooks with no added fat
but also says "Fortunately, Hearbeat makes no attempt
to be vegetarian."  This could be a feature for me (actually
for my SAD husband) IF they also do serve some vegetarian dishes,
which is hard to tell from the review.
Does anyone on the list know about this place first hand?

If anyone can suggest a SAD and vlf-friendly early dinner spot near the
New Amsterdam theatre, it would be appreciated.
TIA.
Aiko Pinkoski

Hi to all,
I've been think about such postings as above. Would anyone be interested
in starting a restaurant guide.  If so, send me your e-mail address with
the words R-guide in the subject line.  Then anytime you find a
restaurant that serves either Veg, &/or low-fat, diabetic meals, send me
that info along with other important facts--address, hours,
reservations?
and I'll compile a list for us all and send it out.

To Your Health,
Sam Miles, the Guilt Free Gourmet
http://www.GuiltFreeTV.com