vita mix

I think the recipe for the cream of spinach soup in the book that comes along
with it is great.  I make a carrot/apple or carrot/orange juice that is
good.  I figure I'm saving some calories since I'm not adding too much of the
fruit to it.  I don't have a recipe.  I just use one or two carrots to one
orange or apple and water.  You get the nutrition value of the carrot use
without it being bitter.

Viveca

vpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ#9555954