Hot & Sour Soup

I like to make my own vegetable broth with odds and ends in the
vegetable drawer as well as leftover cooked veggies.  Last week I threw
in some leftover grilled vegetables that had been marinated in a hot
teriyaki marinade.  I then used the broth to make miso noodle soup.  It
was wonderful.  I'm going to try making the Moosewood recipe posted by
Jan (I also have the lowfat cookbook & it's great) using the same
broth.  Can't wait to try it!

Becky