Rapid phase recipe

Here is another " of my own invention " recipe that fits within the
McDougall guidelines for "rapid" weight loss:

1 spagetti squash - microwaved till tender, scooped out in strands
1/2 an apple cut in thin slices or small cubes
( can use fruit of your choice - pear is good, pineapple also )
sugar and cinnamon mix ( or substitute equal, sweet and low, stevia )

Simple. I cook the spagetti squash till done. ( sometimes overdone - its
still okay ) I remove the strands of cooked squash and place in Tupperware
and refrigerate. For 1 serving, I take a cup of spagetti squash strands ( 45
calories only ! ) and mix in about 1/4 cup applesauce, chopped or sliced
fruit, cinnamon and sugar or sugar substitute and microwave until heated
through. It really is very good and satisfies the sweet
tooth and is low in calories too and it makes a satisfying portion. you
could omit the applesauce and use instead a "sauce" of no sugar jam mixed
with water pour it over the strands.......use your imagination. * grin *
Don't forget too, that couscous cooks quickly and can also be delicious with
your favorite fruit and soy milk stirred into it. you can then "pack" it
into a container and upon chilling it becomes like bread pudding.
~All that we are is the result of what we have thought~
Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"
~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~~