Re: Boca Burgers

We buy the Costco Boca Burger pack and they are a great deal. Although
we prefer the taste and texture of the Trader Joe mushroom burgers
(Champions Burgers), I really like using the Boca's in casseroles and
such. They chop up neatly when semi-thawed and retain their shape in the
casserole, so you get actual "chunks" of burger. They have a "meatier"
texture.

I just keep them in the freezer and take out what I need. I usually use
3 burgers for a 2-1/2 quart size casserole.