Ramen noodles thanks and recipe

Thanks to all of you who sent information about ramen noodles.  I sure
learned a lot and am even more interested in learning how to use the low
fat/fatfree versions of this product.  Someone asked for a copy of the
recipe that is in the archives that I was interested in making.  Here it is.

Kathleen
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                         Ruth's Rice Ramen Curry

Recipe By     : Ruth Heidrich
Categories    : Pasta, Couscous, Etc.            Rice
                Rice Cooker

   1      package       ramen noodles
   1      cup           cilantro -- chopped
     1/2  cup           raisins
   4      cups          cooked brown rice
   1      tablespoon    curry powder

Cook a pot of rice in your rice cooker.  Break up the ramen noodles in the
package with the heel of your hand.  Open package and mix the crushed
noodles with the brown rice.  Add the spice package that comes with the
ramen, and the remaining ingredients.  This can be served hot or cold.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.

NOTE: Depending on the brand of instant noodles (ramen) used, this may or
may not have significant fat.  Use your own judgement.  kwvegan vegan

 From the Fatfree Archives.  Posted  by dp661@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dr.
Neal Pinckney) on Sep 19, 93, converted by MC_Buster.

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx