small traveling stove

Hi Mike! You can try a Coleman stove. My daughter uses this on camping
trips and it is very handy & portable.To see what it looks like, check
with any camping goods store.  You might be able to take it on a plane
since I think it works with canned sterno. There is also something called
the Fifth Burner which is an electric unit. We use it here at work to
heat water. It works like the burner on an electric stove and it's small
enough to go into a suitcase but if you travel abroad you need an
adapter. HTH, bk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]