sugar free jam

Sophie wrote:
I am looking for a recipe to make sugar -free jam or jelly similar to
the
all-
fruit spreads you can get in the supermarket.

Dear Sophie:
Just made blueberry jam using a product called Slim-set found
among canning products in grocery store.  It worked very well.
Recipes are included in the box.  As I remember, along with
the fruit, it called for white grape juice and 1/2 cup sugar
that can be substituted with one of the replacement sweetners.
My blueberry jam is a success.
Dana