Rice

I eat alot of rice and normally just get the instant white minute rice.I am
interested in getting a more healthy, higher fiber, rice. I am starting to
feel like eating white rice is a waste of eating since theres not much there.
Im sure there  are many at my health food store but before I go looking doesn
anyone have any recomendations? I would also like the fat/fiber counts for
them if you know : )

Thanks...Carli