using spicy tomato juice in cooking

I just discovered how easy and tasty it is to use a spicy tomato
juice or spicy vegetable juice as a cooking sauce.  I used Knudsen's.
I'm not even sure if it was their regular veg juice or the spicy
variation.

I bought some dried beans in Italy that I didn't know what to do with.
OK, I'll be honest, I didn't know what they *were*, except obviously
not edible as is.  I soaked them over night, dumped them in a non stick
pan and covered them with the above juice.  They didn't take long to
cook and were absolutely delicious!  I image this makes a great sauce
(especially for lazy people like me) on lots of things!

Ciao!
Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	(510) 647-2807
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	(510) 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen