Grain Mill

We bought a Magic Mill III Plus---absolutely love it.  I ground about  25
pounds of whole wheat berries today, and froze in bags.

800-888-8587

Long ago we got an inexpensive mill with stones to grind the
wheat---eventually the stones themselves broke.  and we would get bits of
stones in with the flour.  And it was hard work.  The Magic Mill is
electric, and very noisy (you should see my cats react when I turn it on!!),
but it works very, very well.

Go to it!  Nina