stewed tomatoes

Our garden produced an abundance of tomatoes. I have already made and
frozen enough spaghetti sauce to last until next year's garden. I still
have tomatoes coming and would like to freeze some as "stewed" tomatoes
because I have lots of recipes that called for a can of stewed tomatoes.
The can says the ingredients are tomatoes, celery, onions, and green
pepper but does anyone know what the approximate proportions are? Thank
you for your help.