pudding recipe error

Thanks for pointing out the error, Jenny. Like I said, the notes weren't
mine, and I didn't read it that closely. It should definitely be 90
seconds... Here's the corrected recipe.

@}-->---
Barb

CHOCOLATE PUDDING IN A MUG
Arthur Schwartz, NY Daily News, 9/19/1990 (really)

Ingredients:
1 T  cornstarch
2 T  cocoa powder
2 T  sugar
3/4 c  skim milk
1/4 t  vanilla

In a large mug (at least 12 oz) dissolve cornstarch, cocoa, and sugar
in milk.  Microwave on high for 90 sec or until mixture boils (see
below).  Stir in vanilla.  Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Notes:
**  I use a pyrex measuring cup instead of a mug.  This way I can
watch that the pudding doesn't boil over.

**  It takes longer than 90 sec with my microwave.  I usually nuke it
for 1 min, stir, nuke for 30 sec, stir and nuke again in three 30 min
intervals watching through the door to stop and stir when it starts to
overflow.  I want the total nuking time to be at least 60 seconds
*after* it first boils so that the cornstarch is completely cooked
through.

**  After you've made it once or twice you can adjust the cocoa and
sugar to suit your tastes.  Eg. I find that when I use Dutch processed
(dark) cocoa, I need only 1 T of cocoa powder.