Karen wrote:
>I made a wonderful pudding this weekend.  I got the recipe from

It was interesting to see that recipe for a couple of reasons.  First of all, I just 'bit the bullet' and decided to buy some stevia today....$10.99 for an itsey bitsey weeenie little box of it!  If anyone has used stevia in their cooking and can pass on some useful tips, I'd be very grateful.

Secondly, I put out a pudding recipe to submit to the digest, but had been hesitant because (blush) I haven't tried it yet.  It was on Sarah Moulton's "cooking live" show and looks pretty good.  Here it is, for what it's worth!

Another Pudding Recipe:  For 1

1Tbsp cornstarch
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
11/2 Tbsp sugar
3/4 cup skim milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp chocolate c**ps (eek!  I bet chopped dates or raisins would be a nice substitute)

In a mug, dissolve the cocoa, cornstarch and sugar in the milk.  Microwave for 90 seconds or until boiling.  Stir in the vanilla and dates or raisins.  Chill one hour.

Sharon McCleave BSc(Hons)Ost.
Reg'd Osteopath

Ontario Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Centre