Dehydrator Recipes Cookbook

I have been drying food on a dehydrator for twenty years.  The best book of
recipes I have found is "Mary Bell's Complete Dehydrator Cookbook."  It
should be available through local book stores or check out her website at:
www.drystore.com

Joe

Be sure to check our website at http://www.eagle-bluff.org

Environmental Education is a process of developing a world population that
is aware of and concerned about the total environment and its associated
problems, and which has the knowledge, skills, attitudes, motivation and
commitment to work individually and collectively towards solutions of
current problems and the prevention of new ones.

Jerome "Joe" Deden, Executive Director
Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center
1991 Brightsdale Road
Rte 2, Box 156B
Lanesboro, MN 55949
Phone: (507) 467-2437  Fax:(507) 467-3583
Email Address: direct1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx