Re: angel food cake

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Christopher & Miranda Bodus wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> Does anyone have a fat free angel food cake recipe from scratch?  I would
> love to have one, think I am getting addicted to angel food cake and I
> cannot afford to keep buying the mixes!  Thank you!

Hi,
Angel food cake is by definition fatfree.  I sent a brown sugar angelfood
cake recipe in a month ago, but it just came out a few days ago in the
midst of that burst of old messages.  It's a great cake!  I was surprised
how easy it was to make the cake--just whip the egg whites, beat in the
sugar, fold in the flour and that's about it!

Susan "Mmmm, cake" Lehman
UNC-CH
Go Heels!