apple crisp repost, etc.

OOPS!  I accidentally deleted the apple crisp recipe from a couple of weeks
ago.  Would someone please email it to me or repost it?  Also, I just bought
an apple peeler/corer/slicer from "Pampered Chef" and its great.  The kids
love cranking the handle and no more peeling apples for me!  I bought it at
one of my friends in-home parties, but I am pretty sure they have a website.
(Disclaimer: I have no affliation with the company).

My family loved the Refried Bran Soup recipe (digest#295) and Rice-a-Rosie
(digest#294).  Recipes like those make being a new McDougall convert
easy...Thanks!