list to discuss proposed powerfoods list

I've set up a pf-chat list to discuss the possible powerfoods lists.
This may become a general chat list as a companion to a moderated
recipes list.

Everything is very much in draft stage right now and the list may not
even be fully functional.  For now,  I will use the new list to
discuss powerfoods list issues and design and I invite any and all
interested folks to join the list.  Please note that pf-chat is
currently not a "digest" list, if you join, you will be sent seperate
email for each post submitted to pf-chat.

To subscribe to the new list to discuss Powerfoods Lists' options,
send email to:
		pf-chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the Subject: subscribe

Other than a possible announcement concerning the creation of the
PowerFoods lists in final form, this should be my last post on the
topic here. Thanks to all who have offered the comments so far.
Please direct any future comments concerning Powerfoods to the pf-chat
list (unless you have a problem subscribing to pf-chat, in which case,
please contact me at artemis@xxxxxxxxx directly).

thanks again!

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA