baked tofu -AND- substitute for evaporated milk?

Hello...... I enjoy so much the recipes.. I feel somewhat guilty not
contributing - I can put in my five cents finally; someone mentioned how
they bake tofu. I do too and my kids ADORE it!

  Slice tofu into about half inch slices. Place on nonstick baking tray
so they are pretty crowded. Then pour over them the yummy soy sauce
marinade. No need to pre-marinate. Bake for  about 1/2 hour at 400
degrees F.  Its crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and
delicious.

Yummy soy sauce marinade(adapted from a tofu box recipe):

6 Tbs soy sauce
2 tsp honey
2 tsp balsamic vinegar (important that its balsamic - no substitute!)
1 1/2 Tbs grated fresh ginger (yes really this much)
1 tsp minced garlic

But finally I have a request. Does anyone know a good substitute for
evaporated skim milk?  I can't find it anywhere here (in Israel), and
its called for in a lot of fat-free recipes. THANKS TO ALL!!

-- Sharon

--
Dr. Sharon Grayer Wolf	          emwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Electron Microscopy Unit           tel: 972-8-934-2609