re' agar-agar

Hello...thank you for the info.  Would I be able to make finger
jello  or other fruited jello molds using this?

Also, my food buying club has jello in the catalogue, in
3 flavors.  No real info given, I think is made by Hain.
Has anyone tried this?  Does anyone know if made with gelatin?
The coop does not sell exclusively vegetarian/vegan products,
as they sell organic chicken and eggs, and some cheeses
have rennet in them.

Bye...Elizabeth