hall of shame?

I'm mystified by the presence of Ragu's fatfree pasta sauce on the
fatfree hall of shame.  I understand that many products juggle serving
size and ingredients like lecithin to hide fat content, but how does a
pasta sauce that has no oil or dairy in the ingredient list qualify in
this category?  I think SOME of the flavors may have had parmesan cheese
among the ingredients - is this the reason?
Anne