[no subject]

Hi, in answer to Steve about Dixie Diner Beef not and Chicken not - I have
tried both of them, and like the Chicken not very much - they included a
recipe for a Chicken-net Reuben sandwich that was terrific, even my SAD
husband loved it!  I also made a kind of Beef(not) goulash that tasted
great.  When you order the products they send some recipes with your order,
and so far I have been very satisfied with their products.  By the way, I
love this newsletter, and look forward to reading it every day - this is
the first time I have spoken up, though.  Nancy in Arizona