FF items

Does any one have a favorite FF cheese that is widely available? -Bob
Bob,
I think that the Kraft line of FF cheeses are quite tasty, so are the
HeartBeat items.

Anyone ever found FF english muffins-I have a friend who found some in
Charlston, SC. She didn't buy them and then couldn't find them again to
get me the company information.
TIA-
Apryl

ps-A long time ago someone mention Wolfgang Pucks FF Vegie pizza. I
FINALLY found some locally and was thrilled-thanks for the suggestion.