Baked Potato Toppings

For Christina who wanted ideas for topping baked potatoes.
Fat-Free Hummus
FF Black Bean Dip
Any thick soup
Any vegetable puree
Sautéed mushrooms and onions

The McDougall Program - Twelve Days to Dynamic Health has a recipe for
"Carrot Butter" that I'll be glad to e-mail you if you want - but I'm not
sure it fits the guidelines of this list. Also, in The McDougall Program
for Maximum Weight Loss there is a recipe for Dijon Mushroom Potatoes and
I'll be glad to post that if anyone is interested (this is a sauce to put
on top of baked potatoes). Can't think of any more non-dairy toppings right
now - but I'll keep on trying.
Patty