Re: Baked potato toppings

> ELbarbarella@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for something to put on baked potato's

I'll add my brief reply to the exhaustive list of potato toppings already
listed.
I like to add a small amount of milk to my baked potato.  It gives it the
dairy flavor I associate with adding butter.  Also, it makes the potato
more moist and I think it enhances the flavor of any other toppings.

My aunt came up with the idea, after realizing how much better mashed
potatoes are with milk added during the mashing.  The only problem is
adding the small amount of milk without splashing milk all over the
place--which is what usually happens to me because I pour it out of the
big container instead of into a smaller glass first for better portion
control.

Susan Lehman
UNC-CH