frozen meals

I like to prepare a months worth of different meals at one time, put them
all in my freezer so that I only have to truly cook once per month.  I
will be doing another big batch of meals sometime in the next week or so
and plan to do all fatfree, no dairy, no egg meals for the first time.  I
am curious to know what everyone's favorite dishes (and recipes) are that
they like to keep on hand in the freezer.  Thank you in advance.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]