Corn tortillas

Hi everyone -

I live in Santa Cruz, California, and a co-worker of mine occasionally brings
me wonderful homemade corn tortillas she buys at a bakery in a nearby town
(Watsonville) which has a large Mexican population. They have no fat in them
and are very simply made, but neither she nor I get to Watsonville very often
and they don't keep very well. I was thinking maybe I could learn to make them
myself - does anyone have a recipe for corn tortillas and directions on how to
make them? Thanks a lot

Zoe in Santa Cruz