Bread Machine Recipes

can be made and the fat left out of it. Just don't use butter, oil, etc. You can substitute other
types of liquids, or fruit purees if you like. Not necessary however. I have been enjoying my
bread machine for about 4 years now. I made the basic white bread recipe that came in my machine's
instruction book until I had it mastered (just a couple loaves, laugh). Then, I started
experimenting. A great web site for bread machine recipes is "The Mining Company". An excellent
book is "Electric Bread". Good luck.