FF biscuits

To Monica: The following recipe was sent to me by Dixie Diners Club with a
recent order. I've been meaning to try it but haven't gotten around to it
yet. Let us know how you like it.     Carla

Fat-Free Biscuits

2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 c Wonderslim (or 2 tsp Egg(Not) plus 1/4 cup water)   (You could
probably also use EnerG egg replacer)
1 1/2 Tbsp Creme It plus 1 cup water and 2 tsp vinegar (or 1 cup low fat
buttermilk)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
non-stick spray

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt,
baking soda and Wonderslim until of biscuit dough-like consistency. (Add a
little more Wonderslim, if needed.) Add Creme It mixture (or buttermilk),
mixing together to complete the dough. Drop by large heaping spoonsful, 2"
apart on cookie sheet, lightly coated with non-stick spray. Bake 8-10
minutes. Makes 18 biscuits.

Per biscuit: 89 calories, >1 gram fat