(no subject)

This message is for Dawnn.  I have been living with my boyfriend for
about 6 years, 4 of which I have been a vegetarian.  He has never even
considered eating meatless.  What do we do?  I make my dinner and he
makes his.  Believe it or not, guys can make their own food.  My
boyfriend has managed just fine (he has also gained a few pounds showing
that he is not starving, malnourished maybe, but not starving).  My
point being, if he is not willing to eat what you have prepared, he can
make his own!!!

Angi, in beautiful sunny New Hampshire