Cascade Kitchen-savory split pea soup

Hi All! Does anybody know where Cascade Kitchen soup mixes are sold in
the NYC area(specifically Long Island) or by mail order? I bought their
savory split pea soup some time ago and I cannot remember where I got it.
The mix was the best split pea I've ever tasted and would love to get
some more. Thanks for any help you can give. cheers, bk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]