carful with that I can't believe it's not butter spray

By law a product can call it's self fat free if the serving size has
less than 0.5grams of fat. So the spray can be called fat free. However
you might want to take a look at the serving size. If memory servers me
right the serving size is four squirts. So if you are going crazy with
those squirts (like I used to) those fat grams can add up in a hurry.
Kim