Public Reaction

Public Reaction to Dr. Ornish:

Deb wrote that Dr. Ornish got a withering reaction on Politically

Incorrect recently--by the moderator as well as all three guests.

This is not at all surprising. My guess is that when the guests

on the show start to develop degenerative diseases (so common

with the SAD diet), they'll have a more open mind. Most people

who appear on these programs are actors who are attractive and

young. They are not usually known for being erudite.

I think they probably set him up. After all, the idea is to make

the program "entertaining." If they make fun of him, there will

be laughter.

How ironic is that Dr. Ornish is saving thousands of lives accross

the Country. He will have the last laugh.

Mike Rosenblatt
ROSEY1@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----