Dr. Ornish

I don't know if anybody saw this but Dr Ornish was on the TV show
Politically Incorrect Wednesday night. He tried to get his lowfat healthy
lifestyle across and got absolutely BLASTED by the host and all three
guests. They all assumed that very lowfat veggie food was exceedingly
boring and would seriously impinge on their quality of life. They all
would rather take the 'crash and burn' lifestyle. They thought that you
didn't really live longer following the Ornish plan, it just seemed that
way. I kind of felt bad for Dean but he did get some good jokes in. It is
just upsetting that his lifestyle plan got such a negative reaction from
all the other people on the show.
Just thought that I'd share...
Debs

Schuback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx