fat-free soy milk

to: Annullas

I've tried the fat-free soy milks and find them very watery.  Eden had in
their ad one time "Why buy FF soy milk - just add water to regular soy milk
and save money". I think the proportion was something like 8 oz. water to a
quart soy milk. I now buy regular soy milk and add almost half water and
that seems okay to me. Try adding less water (preferably distilled or
reverse osmosis) and work to more water.
Patty