fat-free soy milk

to: Annullas

I've tried the fat-free soy milks and find them very watery.  Eden had in
their ad one time "Why buy FF soy milk - just add water to regular soy milk
and save money". I think the proportion was something like 8 oz. water to a
quart soy milk. I now buy regular soy milk and add almost half water and
that seems okay to me. Try adding less water (preferably distilled or
reverse osmosis) and work to more water.