marshmallows

Hi -

I've tried to make the vegan marshmallows twice now (as a gift for a friend
who really misses marshmallows), and both times they didn't firm up enough.
Any suggestions?  I remember the person who originally posted the recipe
(sorry, I don't remember your name) had good luck with it.  I was so
disappointed they didn't turn out.  I just found a mail order source for Emes
marshmallows and went ahead and ordered some, but I'd be willing to try to
make them again 1 more time if people have good suggestions.  Thanks.

-Rosemary