Re: microwave popcorn

<< Just curious, but is there any way to pop corn in the microwave using
 regular kernel >>

<<This works well for me:  Use a regular brown lunch bag. Put about 1/4 cup of
popcorn kernals in the bag and fold over the top several times. Lay it on it's
side in the microwave and zap on high until the popping slows. Tastes fine,
and no added fat.>>

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I use regular popcorn kernals, put them in a
glass bowl, put a plate overtop the bowl to keep them from popping out, and
turn on the microwave for a few minutes.  Just like with microwave popcorn,
stop when you can hear the popping slowing down.

I don't know about the percentage of kernals that pop compared with what
would pop in the hot-air popper, but it's really easy.

Pam.