New Asian Delicacies

Hi All!

I spent an hour or so in an Asian grocery store recently and bought a
number of products that look intriguing -- dried bean curd sheets, dried
bean curd sticks, smoked tofu, dried tofu, several gluten products in
different forms, etc.

Tonight I will start using them and will report back about any exciting
dishes resulting from my trip.

Does anyone have a Cuisinart pressure cooker s/he would like to sell?

I want the smaller one, and the company has discontinued the line.

Please e-mail me privately if you.

Thanks!

Sandy Laken
globlcit@xxxxxxxxxx