shitake mushrooms

Maralyn asked how you can use shitake mushrooms, other than in soup.  I have
only used them in soup, but I think they would be fine in stir fries,
casseroles or anything else you would normally use mushrooms in.  I like them
a lot.

I'd appreciate it if some of you would share the brand of nutritional yeast
you are using, the kind that tastes cheesy.   I cannot get the bulk kind I
used to get which was great.  Thanks so much.

Barbara in FL